Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting big

Corbin seems to be growing up more every day.  I'm amazed at what he can do and what he is interested in!!  I didn't think he would ever get very good at using either a fork or a spoon... Once I learned to ignore the mess he was making in the process and just let him be he started figuring it out.  Below is one of my new favorite pictures.  Corbin loves macoroni and cheese, especially when he gets to feed it to himself with a fork and/or spoon.



I made my first purchase from Craig's List last weekend.  I bought this sandbox for $20.  I thought it was a great bargain and it turned out to be a hit with the little guy too.  He mostly likes to scoop up handfuls of sand and let it pour out onto the concrete... Oh well I guess, he's having fun!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh, he's so stinking cute!!! What a big boy using the fork by himself!!