Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Having fun little boy style


Some of my work friends got together with our kids at an indoor play area called Keva Sports.  Corbin got to play with all sorts of balls and bats, ring toss, bounce house and a jungle gym.  WITHOUT any coaxing from me he went for the soccer balls and started dribbling down the field.  I would love nothing more than for Corbin to play soccer like I did.  John, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with it.  Sorry to break it to you honey but I think this is our future! 


I don't know how he got the idea to do this but one morning Corbin decided to make a little fort/hide out with the drawers and doors in the kitchen.  He kept himself entertained for about an hour playing hide and seek with me.  


I never believed the people who told me kids don't need toys...

No comments: