Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30th Birthday Surprise

John pulled off the most incredible surprise for my 30th birthday.  He planned, with the assistance of a few good friends, an amazing party.  I was in shock for the first 2 hours I'd say.  I couldn't believe he got this by me.  I am NOSY!  I like to know whats going on around me all the time.  How he managed to keep this from me I still don't know.  What I do know is I love birthdays and this was one for the record books. 

A special thanks to John, Angela, Keith, Rachel and Genea.  The party wouldn't have been a success without all of your hard work!  Also, to my parents and Alicia for making the trek to WI.  And Sheila for the flowers that were not... I love you all!



My amazing birthday cake.  Yes, it's me sleeping... my favorite past time!




Who knew there was wine without alcohol?  Thanks Alicia!


John's idea of a funny shirt.  It says, "I'm not fat, I'm knocked up".

No comments: