Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Long time no blog!

It's been forever since I posted anything. Christmas and the New Year flew by and it's nearly the end of January. Lot's has happened in the past month... Here are a few pictures to catch you up!
Corbin didn't rip into his gifts like I thought he would this Christmas so I was disappointed. I guess I should have known better. In a few years when he rips open the gifts so fast he barely notices them I'll be thankful for this Christmas!

Corbin got a visit from his cousin Kate a couple of weeks ago. He was a very jealous little boy. Not only was she invading his turf, she was getting all his Mommy's attention!

This is just a funny picture showing lots of Corbin's personality. He loves to take his socks and shoes off, he loves to run around without pants on and he loves his snack cup!

No comments: