Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another addition!

Just before Thanksgiving, five weeks early, my new neice graced the world. Kate Noelle was born on Monday November 23rd at 3:40 pm weighing in at 5lbs 5oz and measuring 18 inches. She needed some extra love and affection from the nurses in the Special Care Nursery but after 1 long week for her parents Kate is home and thriving!

I'm a very pround Auntie... Since Kate arrived early her shower hasn't been held yet. This weekend I will get to shower my sister and snuggle my neice! I'm looking forward to it.

New life is the perfect way to start the holiday season!

1 comment:

The Ludwig's said...

Ahh!! I saw the title of your post and thought you were preggers again!! Congrats on being a new auntie and Kate Noelle is a beautiful name! Lucky you who gets to hold a newborn this weekend!