Monday, August 3, 2009

Growing up

This is just a funny picture of Corbin eating mac and cheese for the first time. He seemed to like it... I've only given it to him once or twice since then... it's a mess to clean up! Also, notice how long his hair is. John had been after me for a while to get Corbin's hair cut. I didn't want to because I didn't want him to look like a big boy quite yet. Dad won though, check out the next pic.



Here is Corbin after his first hair cut. He did a great job letting "Bobby" cut his hair with scissors. No electric clipper for this little boy. He looks so big now, I'm still sad about it!



John and Corbin went on their first guys weekend while I was working a few weeks back. They enjoyed being outside seeing nature even though the weather didn't cooperate. Hopefully they can do it again before snow falls, they had a great time together.

1 comment:

The Ludwig's said...

It's about time you update your blog!! Corbin is getting to be such a big boy. Can you believe the boys will be 1?!! Miss you.